The Davis Vantage Pro 2 is the ONLY wireless system approved by us for motorsports. No cables are required between the display box and the sensor mounted outside.
Wireless Vantage Pro2™ with 24-Hr Fan Aspirated Sensor Optional.
A wireless weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options. Available in both wireless and cabled versions.
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000′ (300 m).
- Large, backlit 3.5″ x 6″ (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- Options available for UV/solar, soil moisture, short and long-range repeaters, and much more
- Fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Optional WeatherLink data logger and software offer additonal analyses in a variety of versions
- Wireless transmission from station to console up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Solar powered Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Temperature and humidity sensors enclosed in our solar-powered, 24-hour fan-aspirated sensors optional
- Anemometer with 40′ (12 m) anemometer cable
- Solar panel
- Vantage Pro2 console/receiver
- Power adapter for console
- Mounting hardware
- Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter.
- Console may be powered using the included power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
- Wireless range is up to 1000′ (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200′ to 400′ (60 to 120 m).